Collectors Club: Red
- 6 bottles shipped 6x/Year, Billed at 25% off retail February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Will Call members may pick up their club selections at the tasting room during business hours.
- Will Call club selections may be cellared for up to 90 days.
- First access to new vintages of limited production wines.
- Exclusive access to wine club member-only experiences.
- Access to members-only lounge and lakeside picnic area.
- 20% discount on additional tasting room wine purchases and all retail merchandise (excluding already discounted wines).
- Twelve tasting flights per calendar year for club member and three guests.
- Advance notice of special offerings and upcoming events.
- Educational materials and wine descriptions included in each shipment.
- Wine tasting at Edna Valley Vineyard®, Talbott VineyardsTM and Columbia WineryTM for the club member and up to 3 guests when setup through the Bridlewood Wine Club office.
Bridlewood Estate Winery membership club benefits and discounts are contingent upon you remaining a member in good standing. Exact benefits are dependent on the level of membership chosen. More information about the different levels of membership can be found here: http://www.bridlewoodestatewinery.com/wine-club.
You may cancel your membership at any time, up to 30 days before an upcoming club shipment, but please note that benefits such as discounts, tastings, and tours terminate on the date of cancellation. Depending on your level of membership, cancellation prior to receiving your first 3 shipments may also result in a cancellation charge of $100.00. To cancel, please login to your account, click into your membership and select deactivate membership or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at (866) 719-3909.
WINE CLUB NOTIFICATIONS
PAYMENT AND SHIPPING
By signing up for a membership, you certify that you are 21 years of age or older and that you authorize Bridlewood Estate Winery to charge your credit card for all shipping charges and other fees associated with your membership. It is your responsibility to provide us with information regarding a change in your credit card number, billing address, shipping address, email address, or phone number. Bridlewood Estate Winery may, based on verified information provided by a third-party service provider, update consumer’s credit card information, including expiration date. Shipment costs and membership benefits are subject to change without notice. Neither Bridlewood Estate Winery nor our third-party shipping agency shall be held responsible for lost or misdirected packages, nor shall the Winery be responsible for damages caused by temperature fluctuations during or after shipment. We may hold or delay shipment due to weather conditions. A fee may be incurred for address corrections while a package is in transit and a charge assessed for reshipping of returned packages. All selections held for pickup must be picked up by the date specified, or it will be shipped to the address on file and you will be responsible for the shipping fee. You will have up to 90 days to pick up your wine. If you do not pick up your wine within 90 days, we will ship your wine to the last known address and charge your credit card for the shipping. If the shipment is returned to us or if no acceptable alternative arrangements is made, we will donate the wine to charity. When your wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years of age. We suggest having shipments delivered to a business address. Shipping rights and privileges are subject to current wine shipping laws in each state.
CHANGE IN BENEFITS
Bridlewood Estate Winery reserves the right to amend the membership benefits and the wine release schedule at any time and reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time with or without cause.
California Table Wine, ©2019 Bridlewood Estate Winery, Santa Ynez, CA. USA All rights reserved.
Wine Club Contact Information