Collectors Club: Red
Terms and Conditions
- 6 bottles shipped 6x/Year, Billed at 25% off retail February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Will Call members may pick up their club selections at the tasting room during business hours.
- Will Call club selections may be cellared for up to six months.
- First access to new vintages of limited production wines.
- Exclusive access to wine club member-only experiences.
- Access to members-only lounge and lakeside picnic area.
- 20% discount on additional tasting room wine purchases and all retail merchandise (excluding already discounted wines).
- Twelve tasting flights per calendar year for club member and three guests.
- Advance notice of special offerings and upcoming events.
- Educational materials and wine descriptions included in each shipment.
- Wine tasting at Edna Valley Vineyard®, Talbott VineyardsTM and Columbia WineryTM for the club member and up to 3 guests when setup through the Bridlewood Wine Club office.
- Bridlewood Estate Winery membership club benefits and discounts are contingent upon you remaining a member in good standing through the first three scheduled bi-monthly wine shipments. If you cancel your membership prior to receiving the first three scheduled shipments, your credit card will be charged $20 per person for tastings and $35 per person for tours. In addition, your credit card will be charged the amount of any club membership discounts previously provided to you on retail purchases.
- Will call club selections may be cellared for up to six months. Wine club selections held past this time will be shipped to member at owner’s expense.
- Membership is restricted to adults 21 years of age or older
- Benefits are for the named member and are not transferable.
- The charge for re-delivery of any shipment will be billed to the member’s credit card.
- Bridlewood Estate Winery reserves the right to terminate your membership without cause.
- Shipment costs and membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Shipping rights and privileges are subject to the current wine shipping laws of each state.
- Due to state-specific restrictions, Bridlewood Winery can only direct-ship wine to the following US states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, ND, NY, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, and WY
- Shipping costs vary from state to state.
Wine Club Contact Information
(805) 688-9000 ext 2258